Facebook Badge

Thursday, September 3, 2009

these few days

Hi to Blogger! Although I know Blogger for a long time already, I have never started an account. Due to some problem, I finally decide to open a new blog, to write more about my life.
Yesterday there was an earthquake near Tasikmalaya, and Jogjakarta could feel the treble. From what I read yesterday, 15 people was killed and many more injured, and people described it as "the worst in many years". But sadly, I felt nothing when it happenned.
End this piece of bad thing!
Okay, for the coming International Fun Festival (IFF), I was "chosen" as a game biro member and I am to guard a station. LOL. I hope this will be a disaster for the juniors who go to my station. But the most important thing is, I hope, everything will be fine.
Recently, a good friend of mine changed his status to "in a relationship", and the girl was his primary school class mate! Hahaha, this guy is really damn pro. I heard they started on Facebook a few months ago, and after some time... This kind of thing also exist in this world. That's why, don't blame Facebook for wasting your time. Facebook can bring you to your friends, and even can bring you a girlfriend.
Nah, this is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment