Facebook Badge

Friday, September 11, 2009

Going Back

Finish packing already.
Tomorrow I will be leaving my house at 6.00a.m. going to Solo, and my journey back to Malaysia begins there.
Now, my wallet is filled with 2 kind of money again, this indicates flying across the sea.
If everything is fine, I will reach SP at 5-6p.m. tomorrow. Less than 24 hours from now.
Feel damn empty now. Don't know what is my feeling now. Not excited, not sad, no happiness sensed, and... Empty. Why? Simply because there are pros and cons in Malaysia. I have to do house chores on my own, I have limited cash to spend etc. But good things are there to overcome these! The food, the people, the place...
Tomorrow is Ah Teng's birthday, wish him grow fatter and taller. :D
And soon will be Hari Raya, wish all my friends Selamat Hari Raya first before I forget. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment