Facebook Badge

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Going back soon

Saturday morning going back to Malaysia, and now I am doing nothing already. Tomorrow only got lectures, nothing much. Feel damn relax... bored... ......
This afternoon my mind came across this sentence:
见那亭亭玉立的美人儿,那汉子挺挺欲立起来。
It is somewhat true, to certain extent. Feel damn proud of myself being able to think again after resting my ming for so long.
Just for fun.
Actually I still have a report to be finished today, but left a bit only, so I just lepak the whole day. This block is really fun. Very little academic activities, thus a lot of resting time, and thus a lot of playing time, also studying time. xD
I still don't know what to pack. Tension. ><
And I still don't know what plan I have in Malaysia. ><
And I don't know what to do before going back!!!
Maybe just chill 24/7... until the time has come to study!! :P STUDY! STUDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment