Facebook Badge

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Earthquake again


Last night, when I was just about to sleep ( yea, I switched off the light and was on the bed rolling), suddenly I felt my bed shaking. Nah, this time I experience the tremble (slightly) of an earthquake. It was really like someone shaking my bed. What first came out from my mind was: is this earthquake? I was trying to analyse all the posibility. There was no shout, no noise, everything is peaceful, except for the sound of my fan and the bedshake. Then I thought, better go and find out what's happenning. I switched on the light, walked out of my room, then I could hear housemates joking around. Okay, time to sleep. Nothing big happenned.
This morning, I checked Google Earth. :D And found out that it was actually earthquake. =.=
Earthquake on 7 September 2009: Detail
The earthquake on 2 September has caused 74 deaths and 34 missings. This time no any report yet. And shortly after this one, today morning, Sumatra there got another earthquake.

No comments:

Post a Comment