Facebook Badge

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Road to A!! (LOL)

Today I am DAMN happy! :D Finally I've changed! LOL! Hahaha!!
Today evening, I had Clinical Pathology Lab from 2p.m. to 4p.m., but due to high efficiency of my group members, we finished earlier. When I reached home, I ate my lunch, because just now slept until lazy to eat. Then I watched a replay, and online wasting time, and after that I felt guilty. So I created this blog, and at six something, I felt really really guilty and started my lab report. !!
Everytime I, not only me but many of us, would just copy those "GENG" students' reports, until the previous one I did it on my own until I finally stuck. And this time, WOW, I am surprised by myself. I did almost everything by myself! I search internet for whatever I didn't know and now left about 40%, and now it is only 6 hours after the lab!
What an improvement! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment