Facebook Badge

Thursday, October 15, 2009

两者兼施,缘于其中。

Just another fucked up day... And thank Buddha today had something GREAT besides all the bad things.

The first thing when I entered lecture hall at 7a.m. was:
I was told by many friends, esp Kean Seng I know you kap a lot here, to thank Jun Yi.
Ok, I guess I know what happened.
Because remedial results is out today! This made me think some miles away last night on the bed.
Then I went and check my results since the lecturer still on the way.
1.3 - B, 1.4 - A.
Holy Shit!
Yes, Holy Shit!
Then...
... ...
... ... ...
I grew tension after that when people started to congratulate me. Hell, how come they know this thing damn fast?
I feel guilty and happy. LOL!

Okay, end of fairytale.

When I reached home, after Hartono's lecture was postponed (1st shit thing to happen), no electricity. Fuck.
Then, we went Amplaz and had some shopping, and also ice cream for my examination assistant... Better call them 救命恩人. Nah, I shall not reveal them. Privacy.
Then when we came back, the electric thing was fixed, but the water pump had to be stopped to make the electric normal. Fuck!
Just had water for 24 hours and now.. again.!
After that, Tubby tried to put on hose and.. the fucking pili broke, and water shoot out non stop, and cannot be stopped.
Gone la, already no pump, water flow like this.
Within 20 minutes, the tank was dry.

Fuck,

No comments:

Post a Comment