Facebook Badge

Sunday, October 4, 2009

佳节已过,佳人难寻。

Today is the first Sunday after the Raya break, so I went to temple this morning.
I bet there has been no Malaysian seniors who come to this temple, because everytime we come we are like ... treated a little bit special.

Due to some stupid moments yesterday during IFF, my nose and throat are having good time. Since last night already like this. Damn uncomfortable.

Then when I came back, I could smell curry by Jai already. :D
Yea, today is the first day our house got some cooking!
We had curry chicken, long beans, white vegetable (lol) and egg.

After that we simply played a game of DotA. I alone versus Tharan, Chew, Immie and Jai and I won! :D
What to do, I am pro wad, even my batch jacket stating I'm pro.

Life is still fucked up like before though.
Without a girl friend, for nineteen years and eight months...
I don't know what to say, just pity myself.
Looking at how myself passing these days, without someone beside me..
.....................................................................................................................................!


By the way, I am trying out new stuff, inovated from Jin Yong's books. LOL!
This October, I am making all my blog entries' title a poem when joined together.
It is quite challenging because 31 sentences of related meanings and 4 words comma 4 words full stop is hard.
Hope skill is with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment