Facebook Badge

Monday, October 26, 2009

万物相连,乐苦乃缘。

Today is the first day of Block 2.2. So we started the block and the day with a 7am Overview.
But after waiting for 15 minutes, there was still no sign of the lecturer coming. I started worry whether this stupid lecture would be postponed.
Nah, luckily she came.

And then had a fucked up tutorial session, because everyone just got tutorial book before tutorial. How to be ready la?
But still can use some knowledge to answer a little bit question.

And then, the climax of the day...
Results of Block 1.6 is out!
But have to check through intranet la, not pasted on notice board.
Usually I would delay this and check as late as I can. But this time I thought: check now or later also same (last time also think like this), so why not know the truth earlier and accept it (and not like last time "why not happy for a few days first").
And..
Yea, satisfied!
Even Yan Yi kept asking me WHY I LOOKED SO HAPPY after I checked it. :D
I am happy, but am I SOOOO happy?

So I think.. Praying is important. During this Raya break I went to Penang with my family to pray at a few places. Now, after that, results of remedials are nice, 1.6 also nice. Although.. 2.1 exam was screwed, but who knows the results may be good? :D

So, must believe this la..
~缘~

No comments:

Post a Comment