Facebook Badge

Thursday, October 8, 2009

光阴不停,情断难续。

This week is reaching its end, indicating Block Exam is around the corner. One word: FUCK!

In less than 2 weeks time I will have my Block Exam, with more than 30 lectures untouched and lab manual plus skill lab books unread.
So what am I doing now?
I am trying to get myself into them!
After sleeping for whole afternoon for almost three hours, I cannot feel sleepy reading lecture slides. HAHAHAHA!
But the more important point is whether I can concentrate and absorb them. Can I? I try.

So, matematically, I must finish 3 lectures in 1 day, with everything memorized in mind. Actually with the time I have, I should be able to do it. But the problem is MY STAMINA is not GOOD. So as I study for half and hour or so, I begin restless. So I would go around on internet and end up wasting time.

Like now.

Oh FUCK, maybe I have lost my touch.

I miss those days where I could wake up early in the morning to study...
I miss those days where I signed in MSN and then chat with a specific person and at the same time gaining ENERGY to study...

Who will be the next person to make me the ME like that? Come on I need this person! I fear that I really fail...

2 comments: