Facebook Badge

Saturday, October 31, 2009

独行路尽,梦破事终。

Finally 31 October has come!
So today marks the end of my October Poem...
I have been struggling to write this seriously, especially during exam days when nothing happened in that period. But still I would come out with a title, which become a sentence in the poem, everyday.

I will post it on the 32th post, which is the 32th sentence of it.

This job is very hard, because I cannot predict what happen the next day, so I cannot plan what to write as the title, which is the content of the poem. Everything is about twisting words and adding spice. Some posts have little relation with the title, but for sure the title has a part in the post.

Okay, enough of this first..

Today is 31, so as usual, ICE CREAM! Heavenly... :D
Indonesia is better than Malaysia in this case, because Indonesia has discount every 15 and the last day of every month, unlike Malaysia which has discount only on 31th (as far as I know.. I am not updated so I don't know whether this rule is changed..)
And I supposed to buy a dozen of orange juice for our "family" but so stupid that I took the wrong one, the 12 boxes of juice are Jus Jeruk Mandarin.... At first I pour out, I see the colour why damn chocolate one.. Then I drink.. Different heh? Then only I realise... ZZZZzzzz.......
Sad...

Well, first week of Block 2.2 has passed. I must not santai anymore. It is time to wake up and get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment