Facebook Badge

Sunday, October 11, 2009

苦能成乐,缘思为主。

If we know how and what to think, this world is wonderful...

When A and B reacts, and the product of the reaction is boiled in purified water, we will get C. When C is exposed in the air, it will eventually become D, which has foul egg smell.
What is A, B, C and D?

Yes, just think, but not too hard.

I personally think that I like thinking, but I am lazy. So when it comes to academic thingy, I am a goner.
For me, everything can be related to something.
An example. When I received my IC when I was 12, I had this thinking: damn nice my number! My IC number is 5409, which I think it is 5+4=09.
I think this is why my novel and poem got their prizes. *sweet memory*
And also I think this is what making me a good drafter in DotA. HAHAHA!
No jokes man, I drafted Crystal Maiden months before she became a top pick/ban. And I drafted Vengeful Spirit almost a year ago and now she is constantly picked.

Oh shit, I am so lazy want to study!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment