Facebook Badge

Sunday, March 28, 2010

return to dota for tournament?

PKPMI-CY Dota Tournament in 1 month time, should I join?

The 08 first team has been surviving without me for a few games, and from what I heard the results were not bad. So, should I still be the sub in the team?

If I am going to play in this tournament, should I start training back?

If I am not really needed in first team, while other teams might need me, should I join them?

Seriously I doubt I can do as good as I could 2 months ago. I have been away from Dota for almost 2 months, except on friends' birthday. Should I consider myself a pro or a noob now? I would say that I am just normal.

I told them that even if I play, I would not be the drafter. It is so fucked up to let someone who stopped playing Dota for a few months to draft for a team who play average 3 games a week. Another thing is I have no confidence in myself to carry this responsibility.

Now what I am worrying is the number of teams that will participate in the tournament. The worst thing we can see is only 5 teams in the tournament. Why? Because 09 juniors although I have asked one of them to form at least 2 teams from their batch, I am not confident that they will make it. I mean, to form 2 teams. Another thing is the koas seniors might not be able to join, so 06 seniors might combine to form only 1 team, in worst case.

5 teams only, with only one eliminated and four will go to semi, sounds stupid right?

I hope everything will be fine, and 8 teams will be in the tournament like what I expected.

And also, I hope there will be Warcraft III tournament also. For some serious pawnage!

3 comments:

  1. Tommorow there'll be AlienWare sponsored DOTA competition in NUS. Winner walks away with an AlienWare Laptop, which cost about RM10k in Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pros from different faculty la.. haha

    i think engine will win .. either engineering or computing will win

    ReplyDelete