Facebook Badge

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last Day before Exam

Finally I am ending my torment temporarily tomorrow, as tomorrow will be my Block Exam.

Seriously these exams are making me losing self confidence. Fuck them. No matter how much I study, all the questions and the answers look like I am seeing them for the first time. I admit I do not study a lot, but it is not the kind of feeling like this: "Shit, I forget this thing la, should have studied more.", but it is like this: "What is this? Why never see this thing one?"

I just hope that everything goes fine tomorrow and I will get whatever best for me. And today I plan to torture my body, keeping myself awake 24 hours before the exam. This means, 5 hours sleep? I think I will cut down to 3.

Well, recently I watched a lot of youtube videos for Warcraft and Starcraft. And also I have decided to help batch 08 to earn this year's DotA champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment