Facebook Badge

Monday, March 1, 2010

the new sem

life in campus have been good. but to think that now is almost half of 3rd week, i am quite worried for my coming block exam 4 more weeks later. omfg, why cant i santai a while more?

this sem has begun "peacefully". nothing eventful happen in my group yet although many people including me say "this is one topshit group in fk history" when we see the members. but everything is fine, there is cooperation, there is no disagreement YET and all tutorial sessions are finishing fast! this is what i like.

for now, the one who sit beside me the most in tutorials and labs is dai ko. well, he graduated from mmu, considered my brother's senior although different place they studied. he is elder than my brother, and LOL we are in the same batch now. since standard 5 i have been dealing with people elder than me most of the time. secondary school, ktt, and now university, still dealing a lot with elder people.

there are a lot more to come to this group, with a lot of tfss awaiting this sem. at the beginning i was quite scared that time would be slow in this group. but now it is already 3rd week, and i dont feel that it is slow. not like one of my groups last time. HAHAHHA!

5 more months, we will be 3rd year, another batch is coming, another batch is leaving.

raining now.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete