Facebook Badge

Thursday, November 12, 2009

today

Today is a funny day.

We had a lecture at 7a.m., damn fucking early, as always. Waking up forcefully and feeling like floating, I went to campus quite on time. But the lecturer was late, 35 minutes. And he still could crap some shits for about 5 minutes just for introduction. Moreover he used Bahasa when teaching, so I felt damn fucking sleepy and decided to sleep.
He managed to finish at 8.15a.m. But almost everyone had class at 8a.m. So I walked to RP because my group was having Skills Lab that time. When I reached there, I saw group mates standing at sekreteriat discussing something. Oh well, what happened was that, the doctor came on time and waited us for too fucking long, so she got pissed off and went to hospital already. Err... This is not our fault right?

So today we had only 1 hour class...

No comments:

Post a Comment