Facebook Badge

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Batch River Rafting

Here I am again, to write something, to voice out whatever I think besides sensitive issues.

Today is Saturday. A nice Saturday morning, had to wake out damn fucking early, because we had our batch river rafting today! So we gathered at campus at 7a.m. and then began our journey, stuffed in fucking small bus with no air cond and with steel-hard seats. The journey is about 1 hour plus, and it was no comfort.

River rafting is a "row row row your boat" activity, which is held on a river. A boat consists of 6 people, so we had 5 friends and an instructor in one boat.

The destination is one fucked up place located quite deep in paddy fields, near Borobudur. It's okay, because the main point of this activity is the river, not the fucking station. So we went to the starting point by a small angkut, 12km away.

Upon reaching there, we started wearing the life jacket and helmet, and were given a short briefing. Then we started our journey! My boat had me, Lian Jae, Yi Teng, Rooban and Chok on it together with the instructor. We started everything well, except that the instructor was a little bit fucked up, kept saying "Daya maju" only, as if we were not trying to row.

And then, first event of the day came. Even we all are medical students except Abe, we still got shocked by it. Guess what? This is no drama, this is LIFE! We saw a dead body floating on the river!

Yes, dead body!

Well, for me I had no feeling because I was without my specs. But almost everyone already potong after seeing that. A dead body, floating on the river, and we were having activity on the same river, and more fucked up part, water splashing everywhere including into our mouth. So imagine, I have eaten some bacteria from a fresh dead body. Fuck. And when I asked the instructor need to report police or not (actually cannot report also, everyone had no hand phone, unless after we reach the end), he said there are siao lang geng aka tanjung rambutan there, so it is possibly an orang gila who jumped, so don't need to report police.

One fuck shit ever can happen on the life I live. So, you can just murder someone and throw the body there, and then everyone would think that it is orang gila and you are free! So, more fucked up shit is, I can be murdered also, and the murderer throw me there. FUCK!

But we have to know la, if report police, then the police close the place, how they can do business?

Then at 6km point, we had a rest station. Many people (almost all) played water there. With some old men shit in the water before the station, and with all the things from the dead body, everyone seemed having fun.

After resting, we continued our journey and some shits happened. Our fucking instructor don't know what the fuck he wanted to do, didn't even wait for Chok and Lian Jae to come up the boat, and he started already. I think he wanted to fuck after the activity, so he was short of time. Then a few times Chok went into the river he also never wait for him. And at one part, which was the climax of our boat's journey, we banged a big rock and he said everyone must go down to push. Okay la, since he said that then we follow lo. But before me and Rooban got to go up the boat, he jumped up and ciao already. And that place is a rapid, full of rocks, stones, and the water flow is fast. I couldn't even stand up because of fucking rocks on the ground and the speed of water. And he just ciao with the boat with 3 other friends, never ever wait for us. Since I couldn't stand up, I had to sleep on the river, and follow the flow with some fucking high speed. I was damn fucking scared to bang any rocks because my head was at front. I struggled to stand up and finally I succeeded. Then I jumped up to other boat and continued this fucking journey. Then we saw our boat not far away, I really didn't want to go back, but I still went back. And he didn't even fucking say sorry to us.

Everybody was tensed up. And he also shut his fuck up already. But he also shut his job of controling the boat. So we spin a lot of times. At one point, where everyone was playing against each other, Chok jumped to other boat and never come back again. So we left 4 people to row the boat. But anger and tension boosted up our strength and we managed to finished 3rd. or 4th.

One fuck of a day. Now everywhere is pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment