Facebook Badge

Monday, November 30, 2009

Last Day of Nov

Nothing special, but feel like writing something here.
Exam is coming soon, just one more fucking week. So I feel the stress, but lazy want to start engine. You know la, when the engine is cold, it is quite difficult to start.

Okay, let's start with today.

Today we had a small histo exam. Only 6 questions, and the questions had already leaked, so it is so goddamn easy. But human are funny. When the exam is easy, I think why the hell they want to have such exam when it is not challenging at all? But when the exam questions are hard, I would think what the fuck they are thinking, asking such fucking questions... So I am controlling my mind to think this as a normal exam, which I was able to answer.

Enough, proceed to the next thing.

Today is 30th of November, so we had our routine trip to buy Baskin. Haha.. Long awaited day, twice in a month.
But today was so funny. The cup for Pint finished, and the stock will come only on the next 15th. So we had to buy Quat, which is damn fucking big LOL! Later I will eat... :D

Oh ya, we went to Amplaz by taxi, a fucking new Ford Focus. Damn, Ford Focus is used as taxi in Jogja, what a joke! I think this is the first time I am sitting inside a Ford... Isn't it? Not sure. Last time when I went back Malaysia, when I saw some Toyota, Hyundai or Chevrolet, I felt like.. they were taxis... After more Focus I see as taxi, I think I will feel that Ford Focus is just a fucking taxi when I see it in Malaysia in the future. So kesian, a rally super car become a taxi. XD

Haiz... Need to set target already. At least 2 hours of study one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment