Facebook Badge

Friday, December 17, 2010

its been really, really long since i need to use my brain, and start brainstorming for the fate of mine and four other people. until, few days back...
and until yesterday, i know, i can do it once again, just like how i did it back in 2008, where we surprised everyone including me myself.
it is 25% skill, 25% luck, 25% teamwork, and 25% confidence. i think all of them are important. and i realise, i have grown matured after so many years. previously i would screw my team when we had mistakes, and this will affect the 25% confidence. now, i would rather motivate them. the 25% teamwork is hard to achieve, due to lack of communication, but we will do well when we sit together and take as much as possible from that 25%. 25% luck, that is hard to predict how much you can get benefit from it. and skill...
i know, i still have the skill, to take my team to higher level of play. although team 08 has bad results recently, i do believe, we will be back as the team who beats everyone in tournament.
anyone of you can disagree with me, but i still feel like i am as good as i was during my prime time, maybe even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment