Facebook Badge

Friday, December 24, 2010

I always have my own opinion about things, sometimes people cannot agree with them, and rarely people will find them stylo.

In my opinion, there are some OVERRATED and some UNDERRATED events in a year. For example, the coming Christmas is such an overrated day. It has almost become one of the must-have for teenagers, no matter who they are. The reason behind this may be the influence of Western movies, I don't know. People just cannot miss this day, cannot sit quietly at home, and (usually) must wear the Santa hat. And for some of the underrated days like parents' birthdays, people always forget them. Me as a non-Christian, have never celebrated Christmas. But there are people who will spend a lot for it. And totally forget or never really celebrate their parents' birthdays.

"Is there something bad between you and another person?" If someone asks me, the answer is yes. Who would be the person, quite a few. I may look like a carefree or not motivated or whatever you want to call me, but I do have principles. And if someone is against them, then that's it. Some of my principles are... don't cheat me, don't show off, and ... some people may find this hard to accept, but I hate nerds. Because nerds usually love to cheat people. But not all of them. So I am okay with those honest nerds. Some of my friends may know who I do not like at all. And people out there are free to hate me as well.

What do I want in my life? Actually I do not need to be damn rich, do not need to be a high-achiever, do not need to have the prettiest lady as girl friend. What I want is I want to do what I like to do, such as playing some games and writing novels. Writing novels is really fun, it is like telling your friends (or fans if I am a big novelist) stories, just like any crapping sessions you have with friends. And you definitely like to crap with friends. But writing novels are better, in a way that I control everything - the characters, the plot, the settings...

Why I am writing this post is because there are things that I want to share before the overrated day. And these are purely my opinions. I have my own principles, I want to do what I want to do, and I am lazy to compete with anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment