Facebook Badge

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I have done everything except... the cover and a shop to print. My first ever book is quite ready to be born. Although I cannot make it on 1.1.11, it will still be a lot of excitement when I can finally hold my own book in my hands.
I still dont know how many will I print, or if budget is too limited, should I print some (and give to only some special ones) and photocopy the others... But I am trying to print 20 copies. So whoever thinks he/she wants the book please tell me so that I can reserve one for you. I am not making money, not even taking one cent from anyone, so I hope I will not have more than one copy left with me.
Currently on the list who will get the book...
1. Me
2. My family
3-20. ____________

Who else think that he/she is not on the list and seriously want to have the book, please tell me.
And...
Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment