Facebook Badge

Sunday, May 9, 2010

9/5/2010

Tomorrow, my brother will start his new life at matriculation.
So tonight, he will leave SP together with my father.
And so, from that moment onwards, my house at SP will only have 3 persons living there. The dog has gone, 3 brothers have left.
I don't know how quiet will it be in the house, soon. With my parents working, and my brother going to school and tuitions.

Today is Mother's Day? But what to celebrate here. Studying. For tomorrow's cp and next week's block exam.
Reading the lecture notes that are killing me slowly.
I don't know why my tolerance for WORDS is decreasing day by day. I just cannot study for 5 minutes continuously.
Feel like shit.

So tomorrow people would be entering form 6 and matriculation. Some rich people would ignore both and just wait for scholarship or go to college if fail.
This is life. Rich people get what they want.
As I always say, money has 2 functions. One is to keep, so that you will be rich. Another one is to spend, so that you get what you want. Poor people cannot choose freely how they want to manage money, but rich people can.

Hence, there will be homesicks, there will be sadness, there will be "OMG come back to school again" and most importantly, there will be "fuck, need to study again" for these people.
In my opinion, if you want to maintain as a smart person, go to form 6 or matriculation then. You learn more than Cambridge A Level. And study physics please because that is really an interesting subject to study, and still useful to our daily lives. Unlike many other subjects that seem to be interesting, they are usually useless.

A common quote: OMWTFG tomorrow is MONDAY again!
As I live on, I feel that every Sunday is a nightmare, for the next day will be MONDAY.
Oh, why is it called Monday? Because it is a Mourn Day.
I just want to santai and lepak, but time just does not let me to do so.
And.. I had a dream, dreamt that I was in one of my tuitions during form 5, and got caned again for laziness. And everytime I attend Dr Carla lectures or tutorials I just have the feeling of one of my tuitions during form 4.
Seriously it shows that I still love my life during form 4 and 5. No worries, be happy, and... many more.

Happy Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment