Facebook Badge

Thursday, January 13, 2011

after one week i printed my books, there are 2 more left.
actually what really makes me happy is the support given by my family and friends. giving autograph is not the happiest thing, i am happy when i see people take my books happily.
feedbacks i got are mostly positive. maybe my friends dont want to hurt me. there are also very little negative feedback. and i appreciate every comments given.
the original price for each book is 35000 rupiah. and why im not taking back 100%, its because i think i should pay at least a little bit for your support. at first i didnt want to take even 1 rupiah but then thinking that doing this may hurt, and after emo for some time, i came up to this final decision.
and to my friends in malaysia, my mother said that printing in malaysia is equally cheap, so im going to print when im back in malaysia. i know this may take some time but i hope you all can understand. bring bunch of books up to an aeroplane is quite... hard to do.
some of my friends who finished reading the novel suggested me to write another ending for... you know who. so i wrote it and posted it already.
to those who asked me to translate it, sorry i cannot do that. it is too hard for me to translate it.
to those who asked me to publish it, i think this novel cannot be published because i used malaysian mandarin plus a lot of our daily words inside which i think outsiders cannot understand and no publisher would risk their money to publish it.
and finally, thanks again to everyone who has been supporting me. and big thanks to jpa for giving me allowance.

No comments:

Post a Comment