Facebook Badge

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

YS Novels

Today is a memorable day because...
there are 50 people "like" YS Novels!

To anyone who support me and has not "liked" the page, you are welcomed to do so.
LOL.
I am not forcing anyone to like it. Do it on your own will.

I already have the whole story done in my mind, I just don't have time to write it down.
Sorry for the delay of updating.
Due to postponed exam date, I have lesser free time to write.
So I might need more than a week after exam to finish it.

As for the sequel, I have the main idea already.
I am just waiting for more support to have the job starts.
And I really hope, this will be the novel that will change my life.

Before I stop, I must say that this sequel is 100% my original idea with some reference from some sources for detailed information, not the story.
While the current novel...
not 100% my original idea because some of them are my real life experiences and some are from other sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment