Facebook Badge

Saturday, October 9, 2010

for people who want to support my novels, here you go.

i created a page on facebook few days ago, and on the first day the response was more than what i expected.

and on second day, as expected, there was no response.

actually i do not need too much response, what i really need is just support. i need more support to have motivation to continue writing. and my ultimate aim is to have my novels get published.

but if i cant even get support from my friends, how am i going to get more supporters?

that is why i am hoping that my friends and family who support me will suggest the page to more people out there, and if i really have enough supporters, my novels can be published without any problems.

and i want to thank all of you who have been supporting me. and to those who dont like me or my novels, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment