Facebook Badge

Monday, February 6, 2012

again, i have been lazy for a long time. about more than half a month since the last post.
actually not to say lazy, but i have been busy with my exam, graduating paper, and osce preparation. although with some time spent for relaxation. and due to lack of idea of what to write also. so... the result, no post.

i set my facebook account so that only me can post on my own wall, so... yeah, no one could post birthday wish on my wall yesterday. some still wished me though, through facebook messages or sms or face to face. my gratitude from the deepest part of my heart, but you cannot feel it. so... just pretend you feel it.
finally got to celebrate my birthday on my birthday with my friends. and got some awesome presents, as usual.
my birthday was accompanied by a sad thing, which was... completing the discussion and conclusion of my graduating paper. it took me quite some time to finally learn a little bit on how to analyze the thing, due to some changes that made my thesis had to changed almost totally. and then spent quite some time again to type things out. hopefully now it is acceptable by the doctors. damned.

there are a few more important tests ahead which only allow success. but, you know, success is not meant for everyone. one has to work hard and be lucky to achieve that. so, i can only say, hopefully. hopefully everything goes smoothly as what i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment