Facebook Badge

Sunday, January 1, 2012

finally it's 2012

Although it is the start of a whole new year, everyday still consists of 24 hours which part of them I spend sleeping and the rest either working or chilling. Frankly, everything just stays the same. Same lifestyle, same habits, same pattern.

2011 is a great year, a year that really had me changed a lot. I turned 21, and got myself into a lot of things. I think for at least 2 years from now, 2011 would still be the most interesting year in my life. Some life-changing events occurred along the way, till the end of the year where things settled down slowly, not in the way that I like.

As what people say, happy or not it will still be another day. So why keep yourself in a not-so-happy state? But sometimes, we care, and this is the reason that makes us difficult to be happy.

Although it ended not in the favor of me, I still hope 2012 would be as great as 2011, if not greater. And soon I will face real patients, and failing does not mean failing in exam and retake afterwards anymore. Failure can lead to ... disabilities and deaths in worst scenarios. But I already forget most of the things I have learned all these while, so god bless those patients.

There are a lot of events in 2011 that fulfill the criteria to be theme for stories. Slowly, or soon, I will write them out as novel. And then, the cycle begins again...

1 comment: