Facebook Badge

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

i have received some comments (yes, only some -_-) for my novel. well, i know it is not good enough to be called good, but i am trying my best to write it out, since it is my first after so many years.

pisau sudah berkarat ya.

but then i slowly find that i like to write more on fantasy stuffs. this novel is supposed to be somehow near to the real settings, so i control myself, to make the fantasies as only parts of the story, and decided to write a sequel which would be world of fantasy, if i have more than 50 supporters. i know it is kind of impossible because i dont think i have more than 10 readers at the moment. and i also lack of time to really focus on writing novels. this medic school life is killing my time.

your comments, no matter positive or negative, are my motivation to continue writing. although my novel appears to be so cold there, i still work hard for it and spend a lot of time there. now i have already had the main storyline, and 2 of my friends nearly got the ending correct, but still a bit wrong lah. at least i know i have revealed enough clues for the ending.

and i have done a little bit of translation for the novel, but i personally think that it is much a failure. first of all, some jokes are really funny in mandarin, but when it goes to english, it is not funny at all and appears to be crap. and my english is also too bad for producing a novel. so as i doing the translating job, i find that i am wasting a lot of time and producing something not worth.

so for now, i will be focusing on my studies (yes i am trying to do this!) and also my novel in mandarin first. my plan is to finish it during week 2 of the next block. the climax of the story is more to sci-fi and fantasy, so hope my readers can accept it and understand it. because it was my idea for a novel in ktt time.

No comments:

Post a Comment