Facebook Badge

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Some People

There are these people who always deny that they study. And this category of people mainly consists of Chinese.
For example:
A studied for 2 hours yesterday, but today he told all his friends "I where got study one? Yesterday I whole day sleeping lah~"
Very biasa sentence by book worms aka NERDS.
This is just a mild case. A more sever one is something like this:
B studied until 3a.m. and went to class 7a.m. this morning. When asked what time B slept, he said "12a.m. so sleepy liao lo, so I went and slept lo~"
Also very biasa.

Actually, there is no big deal except they tell lies. But I am really lie-intolerance, especially in these cases. So sometimes I hate or dislike this kind of people, others may see me as "stupid guy simply go hate people who study", NO, I don't hate those who study a lot, but those who tell lie in public.
There are still people who studied and tell people that he studied.
Here is a living example:
C is always with thick books and always ask questions in lectures and labs. From whatever direction you see C, you can only sence this: book worm aka nerd. But C always claim this: I cannot study one lah~! How you people study one?
Okay, fine.
I don't like C, that's all.

There are a lot more people who tell lies like np. Really damn a lot. Am I one of them? Actually yes. Why? It's fun to fool people around, but hey, that is for fun, and not to deny facts!

For example, my birthday prank attracted whole list of wishes on facebook.

How serious is my lie-intolerance?
Very very severe...
I ended something as important as my colours of life due to this... a few years ago.
So I may hate some people, without you knowing why. Now you know, sometimes just because I think these people is hiding truth when they are in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment