Facebook Badge

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

first of all,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
old already lor, 20 years old =.=

then just one update of my life here..
house internet got fucked up recently,
either fucking slow or cannot online at all.
now?
im at one new cc
opened by a friend
knew him from playing dota
one nice cc la XD

last night went beach to celebrate new year
whole road was jam like constipating..
and some shits happened. =.=
ah teng drank kerosin.

but still had some nice moments.

this morning read about the news update about teoh beng hock
good luck to his family... and justice!

new year, everyday still 24 hours, but hope my bad luck is gone now..

but it seems my bad luck is still following me.
when i was coming to this cc,
my mototr type pancit. =.=
sad case nya.

ok la, good luck have fun in this new year..
and hope that
KEDAH MAJU 2010 is not just a talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment