Facebook Badge

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

BORING

Before you sleep, you should think back what have you done on this day... What is wrong and what is right... And try to correct yourself.

As I try to think back what I have done today, and on other days too, I find only one plain colour in my life.

Wake up.
Get ready to campus.
Start my motorbike engine.
Rush to campus.
Attend any lectures/tutorial/labs etc., and whine when there is any postponed class.
Come back.
Chill.
Chill.
Chill.
Study for labs the next day.
Chill.
.
.
.
Sleep.

Dull life. I can even predict what happen on whatever date you give me as long as it is a weekday in Yogya.
I feel like quiting this shit but I cannot.
I feel like changing this shit but I cannot.

Life in college/university is heaven. Quoted by so many people out there. Is that true?
But I just cannot find any shits to be enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment