Facebook Badge

Saturday, July 3, 2010

And Holland WON

Last night I watched the game between Holland and Brasil.
Brasil played very well since the game started, got a goal ruled offside within 5? minutes, and a goal that made it 1-0 at 10 minute. However Holland slowly got themselves back into the game and they played better after the break. And Holland won it. Just like what I expected.
On the other hand, another quarter final game that I didn't watch was quite dramatic. Ghana was almost made it through and became the first African country to enter semi. But luck was not there.
I still think that Brasil have been playing as one of the top team in this World Cup. But a better team will not always win. And what people will remember after 100 years is not who is better, but who is listed in the hall of fame. This applies in normal daily life too.
What a sad thing.
I am having my exam in less than 5 days. I am not in the mood of studying yet. And what people remember is the bad results I have, and not that I don't really study for the exam.

It has been very long since I last wrote my novel. But it is always playing in my mind. The characters, the storyline, even the conversations. Life is just too short to really finish doing what I want plus what I need plus what people need me to do.
Although holiday is coming real soon, I doubt that I can really finish writing my novel during this holiday.
Oh, by the way, I am not going to post it out because it is hard to understand the whole story. Everything is to be imagined to understand the story.
Because I am writing the story with a different world as the settings.
Imagine reading Warcraft stories without playing it. What is Azeroth? What is the Burning Legion? Very hard to understand.

My prediction on ESWC got a little bit wrong. DTS is still in but OK is already out, and EHOME is playing like nobody's business. As predicted, Malaysia team cannot do anything big, Singapore team also same case, LOST also lost already. But I never thought that MYM could be so good here.
And Moon playing against Grubby today. I was hoping for Moon vs Grubby in the final. But whatever it is, I hope Moon will take this.
Watching him playing with just army from mercenary and Ancient of War, beating another player with Bear, is just WOW.
Grubby had a game where he used the static trap strategy, that really impressed me. Although he was playing against a lower level player, but that kind of strategy is the first time I have ever seen and that was just unbelievable.
Another nice game is Happy vs Moon, where this Undead player used Banshee plus Crypt Fiend. To counter Crypt Fiend, Night Elf can use bear and must avoid dryad and huntress. But Banshee can simply possess bears, but not dryad. And the anti spell shield is pure anti Warden.

Okay, time to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment